Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Midnite Soul Sounds



You know after being on the internet going on almost 16 years I have met quite a few Characters, some I really don't care to have met at all but most I have met through the music especially the people who have the same taste as I do, Like my crew member's & some blog members.
Some have went through heartache as I & some of the crew members did with losing loved ones, Friends and some who have passed on themselves, strangely it still hurts altho we have never met in person but you've known them long enough on line to feel their pain. I just learned one of my on line buds of 15 yrs passed away a couple yrs ago, she was so much fun to share music & chat with I'm gonna miss her. I'm dedicating one of her favorite songs to her on track 22.  RIP Doreen Vasquez aka Ufe2000

 David Scott aka Jazzman I met on line in 1999, I'm so glad we connected here again after losing touch for a few yrs, he had mailed me so much music & for that I'm grateful  :)  Mando aka Smooothgroooves I just met through here on SSS & has left many comments, he also has turned me on to some awesome tunes..It is my pleasure to have met you Mando!  Communication is a big deal here on SSS  it's how we make friends, well to me anyways. They both have left generous comments on everyone's comps for that WE also appreciate it very much...I had a plan to pick up some frequent commenter's to collaborate a few comps with me but this one here was Smooothgroooves idea (GMTA) so we went with it dragging along my bud Jazzman, Hopefully in the future I can do this again with other frequent commenter's!  Thanks to G-MAN for making our awesome cover & for contributing the last track on this comp!  Now I ask that you show some love by leaving a comment...
                         Enjoy, Mando,David & Rose
                              




01. Easy Company - Just With You (DustyRose)

02. The Marvells - Tomorrow (Jazzman)
03. Jerome Luera - Look Over Your Shoulder (SmooothGroooves)
04. Mike James Kirkland - You Put It On My Mind (DustyRose)
05. The Harptones - It's You (Jazzman)
06. Barbara Lynn - Stranger (SmooothGroooves)
07. Herb Johnson - I Found True Love (DustyRose)
08. Live Experience - Bed Time Story (Jazzman)
09. Five Boroughs - Apart (SmooothGroooves)
10. Mumy - Don't Let The Sun Catch You Crying (DustyRose)
11. Manila Machine - Baby I'm For Real (Jazzman)
12.The Monophonics - Say You Love Me  (SmooothGroooves)
13. Fred Parris & New Satins - Didn't I Blow Your Mind (DustyRose)
14. Margie Alexander - It's Worth A Whippin' (Jazzman)
15. Alienz - Stay Together (SmooothGroooves)
16. Ray Goodman & Brown - Ooh Baby Baby (DustyRose)
17. Mystique - Is It Really You (Jazzman)
18. Baby Lloyd - There's Something on Your Mind, Pt. 1 (SmooothGroooves)
19. William Bollinger - Teardrops (DustyRose)
20. Gregg Pitts - Dedicated To You (Jazzman)
21. Echoes - Take My Hand (SmooothGroooves)
22. Brenda & The Tabulations - And My Heart Sang (Tra La La) (Ufe2000)
23. Marsha Hunt - Black Flower (G-Man)


Post by DUSTYROSE
Link Courtesy of DUSTYROSE
Tracks Courtesy of SMOOOTHGROOOVES 1
JAZZMAN & DUSTYROSE
Album Cover Courtesy Of G-MAN










15 comments:

  1. Very sorry to hear about Doreen. Although she lived across the state from me we shared much news of Florida together. I wondered what had happened. Once again Rose you show us your thoughtful side. Love you for that! Thanks for another very good looking comp. I'll enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS FOR SHARING

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, thanks for taking your time putting these together. I enjoy the oldies. I will keep checking back. Stay Up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All my respects for your dearones that left us.
    Thank you and all your friends for all the fantastic music.


    Amichevole,
    Rocco

    ReplyDelete
  5. well..I for one am reaaaally happy you guys team up for these wonderful compilations! My lady and me are enjoying them very much! So once again..THANKS and greetz from the Netherlands!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gracias to the crew that made this comp possible and G-Man for the great cover. Sorry for for all the the lost ones that are no longer here with us but in a better place

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the love displayed in your sharing. I appreciate the effort and the product that was produced. G-Man has continued to stay on and continues to do one hell of a job on the covers. Thank you.+

    ReplyDelete
  8. gracias por esta gran seleccion se agradece su trabajo como siempre saludos

    ReplyDelete
  9. As usual. Tunes on point. Love it & thank you :-)

    - V. Vader -

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks smoooth grooovs1 love the Aliens much love

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks smoooth grooovs1 love the Aliens much love

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good Lord, I just listened to this comp and the jam from Easy Company is the real deal. Thanks to the gang for another heater. Much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks to those who took the time to leave a comment!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bad ass jams keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete