Sunday, March 27, 2016

Easter Rola Hunt (East LA Guy)



Here's something that was produced by our EastLaGuy a few years back that I thought was a good day to share,Happy Easter SSS,  Enjoy!

Track List: EASTER ROLA HUNT   (East LA Guy)

01. Soul Brothers Six - I Don't Want To Cry
02. Skullsnaps - Aint That Lovin' You
03. Master Keys - If You Haven't Got Love
04. Ballads - Your Love
05. Dorells - Maybe Baby
06. Ames Harris Desert Water Bag Company - Checking Myself
07. Unity - Girl I Think I Love You
08. Don Julian & The Larks - Lost My Love Yesterday
09. Earl Lewis & The Channels - No Man
10. Jolly Jax - There Is Something On Your Mind (Part One)
11. Jolly Jax - There Is Something On Your Mind (Part Two)
12. Tempos - Don't Leave Me
13. Jo Ann Garrett - One Woman
14. Bernie Williams - Baby I Want To Thank You
15, Poets - So Young (And So Innocent)
16. Mike Pearson - If We Have Any Problems
17. George Jackson - Macking On You
18. Lenny Wayne & The Hi-Tones - That's All I Want To Do
19. Magnetics - Oh Love
20. General Lee & The Space Army Band - We Did It Baby

                            Happy Easter!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Easter surprise! A very good collection. Happy Easter to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy easter .
    Thanks a lot for this wonderful compilation.

    Greetz from Belgium.

    Amichevole,
    Rocco

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's exactly what I was listening to yesterday, thank you very much "HTS"

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANKS FOR THE JAMS EAST LOS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for posting my comp. Hope everyone enjoys it as much as I did making it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm down with this! Thank you for such a gift, this is gonna be on "heavy rotation!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this compilation my friend, thanks for the awesome music! Rick

    ReplyDelete
  8. great compilation

    ReplyDelete