Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Rare Chicano Soul (TJ Oldies & DustyRose)


Here is a compilation that I was honored to be invited to share with my very dear friend of at least 20 yrs on line, Thank you for the invite and BTW I loved your tracks, I just had to share here on SSS Blog in case anyone missed it, Gracias Cesar!
@>--;-- Rose

01 - The Latin Monsters - Time On My Side (DustyRose)
02 - Little Ray & Thee Midniters - My Girl (TJ Oldies)
03 - Severo Severa - Don't Let The Sun Catch You Crying (DustyRose)
04 - Ruso & The Royal Knights - Where Are You (TJ Oldies)
05 - El Gran Combo - Good Night My Love (DustyRose)
06 - Mickey & The Invaders - Sad Girl & Darling Forever (TJ Oldies)
07 - Chollo & The Latin Soul Drives - I’m The One Who Loves You 
(DustyRose)
08 - Joey Quinones - Take A Chance On Me (TJ Oldies)
09 - Rene & Rene - Doing My Own Thing (DustyRose)
10 - Freddy Fender - Bye Bye Little Angel (TJ Oldies)
11 -Royal Jesters - You're Not There (DustyRose)
12 -Jason Joshua - Language Of Love (TJ Oldies)
13 -Sting Reys - When You Wish Upon A Star (DustyRose)
14 -Sunny & The Sunliners - I'd Rather Go Blind (TJ Oldies)
15 -Joey Pastrana - Colour My World (DustyRose)
16 -Dimas Garza - We Go Together (TJ Oldies)
17 -Barrio Boyzz - Your My Everything (Span. Version) (DustyRose)
18 -Big Lu Y Los Muchachos - I Will (TJ Oldies)
19 -Angel Sabroso - Making Ends Meet (DustyRose)
20 - Ray Vasquez & The Dreamers - You Changed Your Mind (TJ Oldies)
21 - Los Stardusters - Forever (DustyRose)
22 - Orquesta Soledad - I Make You A Queen (TJ Oldies)
23 - Julito & Latin Lads - The Girl I Love (DustyRose)
24 - Rene & Rene - Please Come Home (TJ Oldies)
25 - Jimmy Sabater - Mind Blowing Decision (DustyRose)
26 - The SueƱos - Mujer Te Amor (TJ Oldies)
27 - Rocky Padilla - I'm Still Here & Sabor A Mi (DustyRose)
28 - Johnny Chingas - Those Oldies But Goodies (TJ Oldies)
29 - Little Joe & The Latinaires - I'm Your Puppet (DustyRose)
30 - Fabulous Serenades - There Can Be Better Days (TJ Oldies)









8 comments:

  1. Gracias Rose & TJO. Looks good to me. I can't wait to dig into this one !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Belgium.
    Hope all is ok over there.
    Absolutely top class music.

    Amichevole,
    Rocco

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very firme post Rose & TJO. The Mickey & The Invaders track is my cousin Mickey Aversa & his band. They played the Salesian High School Rock & Roll Shows and nearly every venue of the Eastside scene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pic was drwan for me..OED, Grumpy and souldie girl from my old blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi ! could you repost one link please ?
    Thanks a lot
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete