Thursday, February 10, 2022

From The Vault Vol. 2



Another Re-Up Request from 2013

      Gracias JOKERS WILD

       Enjoy @>--;-- Rose


01. You're The Guy - Argie & The Arkettes

02. I'm On The Outside Looking In - Combinations

03. Night Owl - Sequence

04. I'll Work It Out - James Crawford

05. I'm Going To Love You - Dwight T Ross

06. Cold Cold Love - Jeri & Joe

07. Think It Over - Tommy McLain

08. Say You're Mine - Romey Rand

09. You're Gonna Miss Me - Ruben Bell & The Beltones

10. I Guess That Don't Make Me A Loser - Ruby Andrews

11. Ooh I Love You - Soul Continentals

12. Together - The Nu-Trends

13. I'll Cry - Marvin Scott & The K Sisters

14. You Think You're So Smart - Aaron Neville

15. When You're All Alone - Mellow Fellows

16. Everytime I Cry - The Epics

17. Where Was I - Channie Blanchfield

18. It's Nothing - Bobby & Lucy

19. Oh, How It Hurts - Barbara Mason

20. Everybody's Gotta Lose - The Del-Chords

21. Please Wait for Me [Acapella Rehearsal Version] - Masters Of Soul

22. People Will Make You Say Things - Frank Lynch

23. I Don't Think I Can Make It - Starpoint

24. Let's Change The Subject - Satisfaction Unlimited

25. Baby, You're My Only Love - Billy Stewart

26. I'll Search The World - The Intensions


 

2 comments:

  1. Thank You For This Album Rose,Much Appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rose for this beautiful compilation. Some great names on this gems. Very much appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete