Friday, May 20, 2011

Rare Bomb Oldiez Vol. 2



* Attention: New Link Updated 03/08/12 *

Riding solo with my latest work. This album is packed with a gang of smooth soul rolas just like the Familia prefers them. Gotta say therez lotz of 70's soul this time around with Volume Two. And for those that thought they missed Volume One....don't sweat it....I'll try to get that bad-boy posted for ya in the future.


1. Losing My Girl...The Brothers Five
2. I Love You...The Bees
3. Still Thinking Of You...Steve Parks
4. I've Lost Again...The Fabulous Moonlighters
5. I've Tried...The Rappers
6. M' M' M' Good...Dennis Landry
7. This Girl...Cookin' On 3 Burners
8. Bethrotal...Black Aces Of Soul
9. Everybody's Got To Have A Heart...The Fabulous Four
10. Somewhere...Hoskin's N'Crowd
11. Wishes...T.A.C. Movement
12. Blue Lady...Soul Explosion Band
13. Bring Back The Love Of Yesterday...The Dells
14. I've Got To Find Her...The Creations
15. How Can I Say Goodbye...Dale Darby
16. The Telephone Song...Charles Bradley
17. Girl, You Know I Love You...The Hypnotics
18. I Can Sho' Give You Love...Willie Hutch

*
Post by G MAN
Link by G MAN
Tracks courtesy of G MAN
Cover by G MAN
*

~
~


11 comments:

  1. THANKS G Man!!! The joint's tight. Big, big up on the comp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. firme line up you put together G-MAN..got me 8 new rolas for the collection...good looking out homeboy. That DALE DARBY cut is firme...and that WILLIE HUTCH joint is dope!!..THE FABULOUS MOONLIGHTERS is another firme cut that was new to me.

    And that cover is firme too....nice color scheme you got going on...with the glowing effect...comes together nicely....keep doing the damn thing homeboy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep doin' your thing homie! thanks for all the firme rolas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gracias for the comp. It came out firme and the artwork tambien. Keep up the good work carnal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. whooooo the brothers five very very nice new to me thx g man

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gman
    I posted a comment a few days ago and it hasn't shown up
    This is a great comp. I loved the Dennis Landry song, great.
    Thanks

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you G-Man for all great you posted up for others to enjoy the great music. my hat is off to and others. thank you
    from Ruben

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are killer comps G-Man. Do you have vol. 1 buried in your treasure chest?
    Thanks, Gonzo from L.A.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi G Man thank you for all the killer comps!!!!
    Can you please reup this one?
    Thanks a million!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg you are the man!!! G- Man thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for these amazing compilations

    ReplyDelete