Thursday, May 12, 2011

Original Cruisers Vol. 3


More dope oldies from that vato out the 818.......MR. 818 JOKER!

1. Never Let Your Love Fade Away - Dean & Jean
2. I Know It's True - James Brown
3. I Cried A Tear - The Chordettes
4. Token Of Love - Sunny & The Sunliners
5. Love Me Now - The Clevers
6. I Don't Care - James Brown
7. Yes I Do - The Blue Lights
8. I'm Asking Forgiveness (Alternate) - CL & The Pictures
9. All You Had To Do Was Tell Me - Chris Montez
10. Tell Daddy - Ben E. King
11. Little Boy - Carla Thomas
12. Stay Beside Me - Ritchie Valens
13. I Need You So - The Cruisers
14. Here Is My Heart - A. Debbie
15. Mixture Of Love - The Admirations
16. Is She The One - The Cor-Don's
17. Baby Come Home - Ruby & The Romantics
18. I'll Be So Glad - Big Red & The Comancheros
19. Just Won't Do Right - Lyn Collins & James Brown
20. A Penny For Your Thoughts - Bruce Clark & The Q's
21. That's When I Lost My Heart - James Brown
22. Try Me (Alternate) - James Brown
23. Baby Darling - A. Debbie

*
Post by G MAN
Link by MR. 818 JOKER
Tracks courtesy of MR. 818 JOKER
Cover by G MAN
*

~
~



3 comments:

  1. THANKS Mr. 818 Joker & G Man!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just awsome MR.JOKER...
    Nice job with the tracks & G the cover is very tight, TY !

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn G-MAN...you hurting em in the cover game!!!...that cover is bad ass!!! imma check this out tonight....but i'm sure it's gonna be firme like all the rest of your comps. keep doin your thing homeboy.

    ReplyDelete