Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tattoo Teardropz



* Attention: New link updated 03/26/12 * 


More work put in for our soul familia......a project brought 2 U by THE G MAN & the homie MR. 818 JOKER. Loads of super smooth soul 2 get cha thru the week!

An extra big thanx 2 the homeboy Danny Tattoo for the adittional artwork!

If you're in Cali & need a tattoo holler at Danny here:

dsfgomez@gmail.com





1. Let Me Go. The Harmonics
2. Gotta Get Rid Of You...J.J. Barnes
3. You're My Everything...Joe King
4. You're Gonna Wreck My Life...Guitar Ray
5. First Taste Of Hurt... Willie Tee & The Gaturs
6. Temptation Is Hard To Fight...George Mcgregor
7. Part Of Your Love...The Daydreams
8. Just A Little Lovin'...Barbara Mason
9. Keep Me In Suspense...Mary Wells
10. I've Got To Find A Way (To Hide My Hurt)...Moses Dillard
11. What Does It Take (To Win Your Love)...Alton Ellis
12. This Is The Place...Kansas City Express
13. The Other Place...Wade Flemons
14. I Ain't Going Nowhere - Jimmie Reed Jr. 
15. How Can I Get Next To You...George Jackson
16. I'm Waiting...Bill Bush
17. Sad Sad Story...The Ethics
18. Just Leave Me Some...Black Ivory

*
Post by G MAN
Link courtesy of G MAN
Tracks courtesy of MR. 818 JOKER & G MAN
Cover by G MAN
Additional artwork by DANNY TATTOO
*

~
~

4 comments:

  1. Nuff thanks G MAN, Mr Joker & Danny. Still can't figure out which track I like best, as they're all good. And of course the artwork.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mr. 818 Joker, G Man & Danny Tattoo!!! Big up on the comp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I was wondering how I can download this cd the link is dead thank u

    ReplyDelete
  4. Serna the link is fine, Im dling as I type this.Keep up the goodwork.

    ReplyDelete