Friday, August 19, 2011

Lonely Eastside Girl: Angel Baby Vol. 5


This is a special repost for the homie MACARBRE 5150. This is a back in the day collaboration with my super-down homie SOLOE. Enjoy this one to the max and shoot us a lil' love 4 our work.....that includes you 2 my homie MACABRE 5150.

Most importantly mad props go out our Midwest Beauty Queen......The Queen of Soul thatz xtra Mean.....The fine ROSALIE.......DUSTYROSE.....for supplying us with the musical link!

Tracklisting
~
1. I’m Hopelessly In Love – The Modulations
2. Tell Her – Paradise
3. Oh, Be My Love – Barbara Lewis
4. Oh Darlin’ – Brothers By Choice
5. I Don’t Know – Malo
6. Now That I’ve Found You – The Masqueraders
7. 24 Hours Of Sadness – The Chi-Lites
8. Let Me Keep On Walking – Prophesy
9. Darling Believe Him – The Charades
10. Heaven Only Knows – The Checkers
11. Pretty Little Angel Eyes – The Lost Generation
12. Pretty Pretty Baby – The Tides
13. I’m In Your Corner – Larry Birdsong
14. I’ll Have To Decide – Kenny & The Socialites
15. I Cry – Frankie Bearse & The Voices
16. My Dear – The Solitaires
17. Can’t Get You Off My Mind – One Hundred Dollar Bill
18. Leave It Alone – The Dynamic Superiors

*
Post by G MAN
Link by DUSTYROSE
Tracks courtesy of SOLOE & G MAN
Cover by G MAN
*

~
~



6 comments:

  1. Hello!!! I'm back and i see that i'm the first one to leave comment. Right on!!!! This compilation has some insane high pitch tonic voices, and i'm loving every single one of them. Amazing Chunes G-MAN, thanks for sharing. Where were you guys when i was in Love??? Ha ha ha, thanks again G-MAN!

    Symarip74

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rememeber when this comp first dropped...The first 2 cutz set the tone for these rolas.....Get it while you can.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. On and poppin'!

    T. Smith

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANKS Soloe, G Man & DustyRose!!! Don't remember this one, must be a classic though!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soulin...close close and oh so close to being the perfect release - you Guys have struck gold once again.....and the cover needs a hook to be put on show in the Tate Gallery. Thanks a million ya'll

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Love this stuff is there anyway to get vol.2?
    I'm running Late on this stuff :)

    ReplyDelete