Tuesday, December 20, 2011

DustyRose's Christmas Rolas Vol. 2



Merry Christmas Everyone, this is a wonderful occasion to hit you all with these Christmas Rolas. I wish I can invite you all for some delicious homemade Tamales with Pasole & party all night (for those of you that don't know what that is) Ya don't know what your missing! :)

To my dearest familia in the blogs, I wish you and your family the best of the year to come... Although we may live away from each other one of the pleasures for the Christmas season is the opportunity to extend our music to each other & with that I give you this, Vol 2 of my Christmas Rolas 2011!

I hope you enjoy my masterpiece full of Christmas tunes....
Once again RossyBoy has worked his magic on my Christmas Cover...
Gracias ((((RB))) !

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A VERY HAPPY HEALTHY NEW YEAR

FROM CHICAGOILLINOIS !!


01. Stevie Wonder - Some Day At Christmas
02. The Temprees - It's Christmas Time Again (The Christmas Song)
03. Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes - Santa Clause Is Coming To Town
04. The Five Boroughs ft. Spanky & Dino-Mistletoe & Candy Cane
05. The Shells - It's A Happy Holiday

06. Jo Ann Cambell - Happy New Year Baby
07. The Van-Dells - You're My Christmas Present
08. The Earls - Jingle Bell Rock

09. Whispers - My Favorite Things
10. Crosstones - Merry Christmas Darling
11. Surface - Christmas Time Is Here

12. Vanessa Williams & Bobby Caldwell - Baby, It's Cold Outside
13. Al Green - I'll Be Home For Christmas
14. Rainbows - Let It Snow

15. The Four Pennies - Tis The Season
16. Marvin Gaye - I Want To Come Home For Christmas
17. Darlene Love - Winter Wonderland

18. Toni Stante - Donde Este Santa Claus
19. The Five Boroughs - Only At Christmas
20. Kenny Vance & The Planotones - Blue Holiday

21. The Ohio Players - Happy Holidays
22. Joel & The Dymensions - All I Want For Christmas Is You
23. Johnny Maestro - Christmas Serenade

24. The Dramatics - The Days Before Christmas
25. Vicki Carr - Feliz Navidad
26. The Five Boroughs ft. Spanky & Dino - The Chipmunk Song

27. The Miracles - Christmas Everyday
28. The Ronettes - I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
29. The Mystics - Let It Snow

30. Penguins - A Christmas Prayer
31. Enchanters - Mambo Santa Mambo
32. The Marshalls - My Letter To Santa

33. The Glows Featuring Joel Katz - I'll Stay Home
34. Johnny Maestro&The Brooklyn Bridge - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
35. The Stylistics - What Are You Doing New Year's Eve

*
Post by DUSTYROSE
Link by DUSTYROSE
Tracks courtesy of DUSTYROSE
Album cover by ROSSYBOY
*


~

7 comments:

  1. thnx for these classic rolas homie happy holidays

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Xmas, I gotta lot of catching up to do on this blog, but thanks for all the sweet music , and great compilations, see you in 2012, peace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas, you're welcome Jow & thanks for the comment,yes I'll see you in 2012 fo sho! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Eric, Hope u enjoyed the xmas tunes..Merry Christmas 2 U also !

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANKS DustyRose and RossyBoy!!!!! I enjoy your Christmas comps, dope. Merry Christmas to you and everyone!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Same for you & ur familia, Fernando! thanks for taking the time to comment :))

    ReplyDelete