Thursday, December 4, 2014

The Natural Seven Present Lady Luck



Found this 5 year old post of a crew compilation of some crew members who no longer come around and are missed!
I considered myself very lucky to be part of this comp with all my home boys ! Enjoy this one if you don't have it...
Rose


01 - Ronnie Walker - Guess I'll Never Understand (BillyMac)
02 - Cicero Blake - Be Good To Me (ScavenJah)
03 - The Informers - If You Love Me (Pobre' Rich)
04 - The Mighty Hannibal - Hymn No. 5 (RossyBoy)
05 - Train Robbers - Tricky Dick (DustyRose)
06 - Black Heat - Time Is Gonna Catch You (Soloe)
07 - The Ecstasies - Until The Real Thing Comes Along (BillyMac)
08 - Millie Foster - Bitterness (ScavenJah)
09 - Lee Fields - Got To Get Through To You (G Man)
10 - Jay W. King - I'm So Afraid (Pobre' Rich)
11 - Vic Marcel & The Four Bars - Come Back To These Arms (DustyRose)
12 - Black Soul Express - When I Left You (Soloe)
13 - The Intentions - I'll Search The World (BillyMac)
14 - Chuck Jackson - Don't Believe Him Donna (RossyBoy)
15 - The TnT Band - Some Very Bad Times (ScavenJah)
16 - The Mellow Fellows - My Baby Needs Me (Pobre' Rich)
17 - The Royal Jesters - You're Not There (DustyRose)
18 - Dyson's Faces - Try Me Baby (Soloe)
19 - The Natural Four - 12 Months Of The Year (G Man)
20 - The Intruders - I Bet He Don't Love You Like I Love You (BillyMac)
21 - The True Reflection - It Really Hurts (ScavenJah)
22 - The Precisions - Never Let Her Go (Pobre' Rich)
23  - MC Blvd. - Hey Baby Girl (DustyRose)
24 - Renaldo Domino - I'm A Good Man (Soloe)
25 - Johnny Flamingo - So Long (G Man)


Post by DUSTYROSE
Link Courtesy of DUSTYROSE
Tracks Courtesy of SOLOE, DUSTYROSE, POBRE' RICH, SCAVENJAH, G MAN, BILLYMAC & ROSSYBOY
Album Cover Courtesy of G MAN

 



19 comments:

  1. WOW, what a great compilation! Glad you shared it again with us! Muchas Gracias and thanks once again from the Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias Rose this comp is new to me & I'm sure I'll enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracias DustyRose for bringing out one of the comps from the vaults. Orale I haven't seen some of these nombres in a long time. Thanx again for busting it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have vol.2 but I was missing this one, Gracias for the re-up Rose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much for bringing this back ....Please bring back some of the classic that started this ....Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic gift for Christmas all trax special thanks to all concerned. and here's wishing you all cracking Christmas and prosperous new year you all deserve it.
    thanks again
    mike

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely fantastic.
    I'm enjoying this verry much my friends.
    Greetz from Belgium.

    Amichevole,
    Rocco

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pobre Riche is still alive and kicking. I am glad cause I couldn't get it. thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow I didn't know that was you Rich, But sure glad your still around!!

      Delete
  10. Thank you all for your comments, We do appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always look forward to the new surprises you all come up with. Happy upcoming holidays.

    JazzManScott

    ReplyDelete
  12. gracias por compartir se aprecia su trabajo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, still alive. Keep up the damm good work you always do. I for one totally appreciate your efforts. I know other people do but some just let other reasons keep them from making a comment. I always felt that if it didn't cost me not even a cent, I could at least say thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thanks Rich! also thanks for that generous comment, we all appreciate it very much!!

      Delete
  14. Thanks for share this fantastic tunes

    ReplyDelete
  15. THANKS Rosalie, Soloe, Pobre' Rich, BillyMac, ScavenJah, RossyBoy & G Man!!! Another dope comp, thanks!

    ReplyDelete