Friday, October 8, 2010

Keeper Of Lost Dreamz: Trouble, Heartaches & Soul Of Yesterday Vol. 1


Here's an old dedication album extracted from the vault to honor the site that started it all.......THE KEEPER OF LOST DREAMZ.

1. GIRL DON'T WORRY...SOUL IN PRESSIONS
2. THIS CAN'T BE TRUE...EDDIE HOLMAN
3. GIVE ME A CHANCE...GENE CHANDLER
4. TREAT ME LIKE YOUR WOMAN...THE BALLADS
5. TIRED OF FALLING IN AND OUT OF LOVE...PATTI DREW
6. ONLY WHEN YOU'RE LONELY...HOLLY MAXWELL
7. I LOVE YOU BABY...THE MOOVERS
8. YOU THINK YOU'RE SO SMART...AARON NEVILLE
9. IF YOU WANT A LOVE AFFAIR...JESSE JAMES
10. YOU MUST KNOW MAGIC...DARRYL STEWART
11. WHO WILL YOU HURT NEXT...BARBARA MASON
12. LOVE TO HOLD YOU CLOSE...LEROY HUTSON
13. THE FALL...TAAK
14. EVERYTIME I CRY...THE EPICS
15. SMILE NOW, CRY LATER...SUNNY & THE SUNLINERS
16. YOU'RE MINE...THE IMPRESSIONS
17. EVERY NOW AND THEN...SONIA ROSS
18. PLEDGING MY LOVE...JOHNNY ACE

~


~

7 comments:

  1. I remember when you post that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great memories, G. I still remember when I first heard it. An eye opener for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey there i finally made it!! thanks for inviting me!! greetings from germany

    ReplyDelete
  4. ORALE G-MAN...
    FINALLY MADE IT TO YOUR BLOG...FIRME AS ALWAYS ESE. STILL DOING THE DAMN THING I SEE....WHICH IS FIRME FOR ALL THE SOULDIE FANS OUT THERE. MUCH PROPS HOMEBOY...

    -SOLOE

    ReplyDelete
  5. orale this ones classic homes no lie half of my collection was from your old site you had rolas that no ones ever heard before and with this album here you dont even need to touch the stereo you can just let it play from beginning to end but yeah homey if ever want to trade some music let me know homey you probally have everything i have but who knows i also still appreciate you hook me up with those midniters and joe bataan albums im still listing to them but lately homes i ve been looking for those southside souldies 1-9 so if you can help me out when ever you get some time that will be most appreciated homes and keep up all your hard work

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just to let you know, i think this music you've gone to compile and arrange is totally awesome and such a pleasure to listen to.
    I really appreciate all your effort.
    karen xo

    ReplyDelete