Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Killer Souldies Vol. 1


Got a special delivery for the Familia today! From our man on The West Coast....P-STYLZE....comes a new classic with that soul-oldies style.....Killer Souldies Volume One!
~
01-BROWN BABY - WILLIE G
02-JUST IN THE NICK OF TIME -CHOCOLATE SYRUP
03-WAYWARD DREAM - ANNETTE POINDEXTER
04-CAN'T STOP LOVING YOU - OTIS LEAVILL
05-THANK YOU BABY - THE SINGING PRINCIPLE
06-MAYBE SO,MAYBE NO - NEW HOLIDAY'S
07-FOOL ME - BILLY HARNER
08-I'M GIVING UP BABY - THE RAYONS
09-I WANT TO MAKE IT WITH YOU - JEAN ADEBAMBO
10-I WONDER WHY - W. KING COLE
11-THE LOVE I NEED - UNKNOWN
12-PLEASE DON'T GO,STAY - THE UNKNOWNS
13-ELECTRIFIED LOVE - ERNIE HINES
14-ONE WOMAN - JO ANNE GARRETT
15-LET ME DOWN EASY - CHAPTER ONE
16-BE GOOD TO ME - CICERO BLAKE
17-WE CAN WORK IT OUT - THE FINAL SOLUTION
18-SITTING IN THE PARK - NUESTRO BAND
19-ONE DAY - HEARTS OF STONE
20-ONE HEART - THE EMANONS
21-BABY - THE JONESES
~
~

6 comments:

  1. damn p comes through wit another hitter and his covers are alwayz firme

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo G - track 11 - The Love I Need is done by Ruby Andrews - hope this helps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey G - Thanks for the music!
    Track 11 The Love I Need is done by Ruby Andrews

    ReplyDelete
  4. link comes up as 'private'. could you make it public? your site is amazing, thanks so much for your work. by the way, is there any way you can get me an invite to the Velvet Dreamz blog? I was so bummed when it got taken down...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot for all this fantastic music my friend.
    Greetings from Belgium.

    Rocco

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tha rolas r firme keep them comming

    ReplyDelete