Saturday, October 30, 2010

Mercy District Vol. 1




Check out the sound we're laying down with Mercy District Vol. 1. This BAD BOY was a collaboration by our KillaZona girl Anna and myself. Big props go out to Anna for slapping this link together. Due to major computer issues I haven't had a chance check this one out.......so give me a heads up and leave a comment so I know what's in store once I get to sample this!
~
G MAN
~
01 - Eldridge Holmes - Worried Over You
02 - The Mad Lads - Whatever Hurts You
03 - Henry Ford wThe Gifts - Treat Her Nice
04 - The Magnificient Men - I Found What I Wanted In You
05 - The Turbans - I'll Watch Over You
06 - The Paragons - Let's Start All Over Again
07 - Johnny Adams - I Won't Cry
08 - Sherry Ruby - Please Don't Go
09 - The Magnificient Men - Maybe, Maybe Baby
10 - The Soulettes - Find Somebody New
11 - Ectasies - A Time For Love
12 - Big Red & The Commancheros - I'll Be So Glad
13 - The Five Keys - Stop What You're Doing To Me
14 - Johnny Lake & The Jokers - One Time Long Ago
15 - Little Buster - Looking For A Home
16 - Alpha Zoe - You Beat Me To The Punch
17 - Diamond Joe - Moanin And Screamin
18 - Johnny Wesley & The Four Tees - You Still Need Me
~
~

4 comments:

  1. Now into the portrait business. Hell of a cover and jammers are even mazz firme que nada. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your post great tunes great selection for this comp. a must to hear. thanks bro

    ReplyDelete
  3. GRACIAS CARNAL POR COMPARTIR LA MUSICA G-MAN THANKS.. HAVE A FIRME WEEKEND ALL THE CREW MEMBERS DE ESTE FIRME BLOG...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nuff thanks Anna & G MAN, all good especially The Magnificient Men, Alpha Zoe and Little Buster.

    ReplyDelete