Saturday, January 14, 2012

Familia Souldiez: Sunshine Afternoon Vol. 1



Per request from the homiez I'm gonna dust the shelves 2day & 2morrow and Familia Souldiez: Sunshine Afternoon Vol. 1 is gonna be the 1st piece of merchandise offered up for everyone's listening pleasure. This offering was made possible by our Chi-Town Princess Rosalie otherwise known as DustyRose. Once again our homegirl comes thru with a fresh link!

G MAN

1. GOODBYE...THE TEMPTONES
2. NEVER COULD YOU BE MY GIRL...THE AMBERS
3. NOW I KNOW...FINAL CHAPTER
4. GOT NO ONE...THE DELCARDO'S
5. SHEER MAGIC...ICE COLD LOVE
6. WHERE DO YOU GO (BABY)...ERIC & THE VIKINGS
7. MOMMY & DADDY...UNIQUE BLEND
8. SUCH A PRETTY THING...GENE CHANDLER
9. MYSTIC STRANGER...KITTY & THE HAYWOODS
10. I DO LOVE MY LADY...HAZE
11. YOUNG, DUMB...CURTIS BLANDON 
12. LOVIN' YOU...THE GIFTS
13. I FOUND OUT...FREDDIE HUGHES & THE CHEVELLES
14. LOVING YOU MAKES THE WORLD GO AROUND...FAMILY CIRCLE
15. JE T'AIME...RALFI PAGAN & SYLVIA
16. THEY'LL NEVER BE...THE CHAPS
17. UNDECIDED YOU...THE KITTENS
18. STOP TO THINK IT OVER...GOD'S GIFT TO WOMEN
19. WHO'S THAT LADY...TOMORROW'S MEN
20. IT'S GOTTA BE LOVE...THE KITTENS 

*
Post by G MAN
Link courtesy of DUSTYROSE
Tracks courtesy of MELLO CAPONE, LIL DAVID, G MAN, DUSTYROSE, SOLOE & J.R.
Album cover by G MAN
*

~
~


15 comments:

  1. To all who put this FIRME album together,
    MUCH thanks and respect

    Brownboy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey brownboy, gracias from me for your comment on the few cuts that I contributed that you may have liked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks.. Mych respect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. up early in the morning cant sleep.... thanks for the Sunday Jamz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanx "G" for the re-post & thanx too Rose for the link.
    This was one of 'em that I lost even though I was a part of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many thanks for putting up this one for us latecomers to you site. Famila Souldiez series always really good. I have volumes 3 to 6 but you know with music you always want the one that came before. Any chance of Familia Souldiez Vol.2 please?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanx 4 putting up links to your old comps. I was going thru Tomorrowz Velvet Dreamz the other day and was blown away by how much work you, Dustyrose, Rossyboy, Jokers Wild, P-Stylez, Mello, Harbor Area Soulera, Lil David, Tonka, BillyMac, Soloe, and everybody else who contributes,Dispensa if i forgot your name also, have done over the years. You guyz have made it a lot easier for me to get these Rolaz and i just want to let you know it's much appreciated. Pleased don't get discouraged, you guyz are doing great work and i hope you continue. I tell all the homiez at work about your blogz. Muchas Gracias

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you DUSTYROSE,MELLO,LIL DAVID,GMAN,SOLOE & J.R. for yet another firme comp. You guys started the new year right where toy left offf...on a very hig note. You are all very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you guys did it again thnx for the classic rolas homie

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is another wonderful compilation. Been listening on my walkman and the prime cut for me is the Kitty & The Heywoods track. Thank you for sharing these great sounds.

    Soulvationman

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks to everyone for yet another great compilation. I love the "Mommy& Daddy" cut. That's a classic and so "deep" when you listen to the lyrics. I wish I had listened to my folks...but such is life!

    Regards,


    Soulvationman

    ReplyDelete
  12. THANKS Rosalie, Mello, Lil' David, G Man, Soloe & J.R.!!!!! Awesome comp!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet compilation thank you

    ReplyDelete
  14. Is there anyway I can still get this?

    ReplyDelete