Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Mi Vida Loca Oldies


* Attention: New Link Updated 02/27/13 *

~ Another drop from the home boy JOKERS WILD ~
~ Only the dopest rolas have been compiled ~
~ Including a barrio cover straight lowrider styled ~
~ A knockout compilation that will never be reviled ~
~ The Soul Rola Police admit this work will definitely be profiled ~   

G MAN

1. Valerie - Joe Sutton
2. May God Bless Our Love - Elvis & The Roadrunners
3. Wish You Were Here - Richard Russell
4. Please Don't Fool With Me - Tommy G & The Charms
5. Sitting In The Park - Georgie Fame
6. You May Not Love Me - Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes
7. Don't Set My Soul On Fire - Lesley Vos
8. Here I Go Again - Ruby Johnson
9. If Loving You Is Wrong Pt 1 - Kim Tolliver
10. The You Can Tell Me Goodbye - James Brown
11. Things I Should Have Done - Reatha Reese
12. I Won't Make You Cry No More - Milton Marlin
13. I Am To Blame - Del Knights
14. Loneliest Man In The World - Willie Mallory
15. Don't Go Away - Gene Taylor
16. Here Is My Heart - A. Debbie
17. I Need You - Snapshots
18. I Need Someone - Bennie Cole
19. Ball And Chain - Guitar Ray
20. Ask The Girl Who Knows - Sherry Pye
21. Somebody Please (Long Version) - The Vanguards
22. A Teardrop Fell - Little Ronnie Mudd
23. Didn't I Tell You - Dell Stewart
24. I'm Better Off Without You - Insiders
25. When You Get Tired Of Me - Geraldine Jones

*
Post by G MAN
Link by DUSTYROSE
Tracks courtesy of JOKERS WILD
Album cover by JOKERS WILD
*

~
~

15 comments:

  1. THANKS Jokers Wild & G Man!!!!! Another dope one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another Killer, Joker Wild!! Gracias :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really intense old-time feel on this, especially cuts like Lesley Vos and Kim Tolliver.
    Serious cover too!
    Thanks Jokers Wild and G Man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great group of tunes. I especially like "Here Is My Heart" by A. Debbie. Nice. Thanks to all involved.

    Gary J

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some great tracks here, making it a fine compilation.
    Thank you for sharing it.

    Regards,

    Soulvationman

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ese carnal cuando resuba este dejeme saber simon thnxx much love from juaritoz!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ese carnal cuando resuba este dejeme saber simon thnxx much love from juaritoz!!!

    JCNava86@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another keeper
    Gracias
    Nonie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! Would you mind іf I sharе your blog with my myspace gгoup?
    There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Cheers
    Also visit my site :: train Time Schedule

    ReplyDelete
  10. ANONYMOUS:
    Feel free to share my site with your myspace group.

    G MAN

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry to have missed this- it looks great

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous music amico.

    Amichevole,
    Rocco

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you guy's for all your work in making the compilations can not wait hear this one to

    ReplyDelete
  14. LA COMP ESTA CHINGONA! GRACIAS

    ReplyDelete