Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Heavy Dayz: Sunshine Promises Vol. 1


This one goes out to the homie Gonzo from L.A. This old relic was put 2gether by myself and MELLO CAPONE. If you ever listened to any of MELLO's dropz before....you know there are some killer jointz in this bad boy! This album was resurrected by our favorite Windy-City Princess DUSTYROSE.....aka ROSALIE. So check it out and shoot us back sum luv if you're feelin' what we're dealin'.

G MAN

01. The Brothers Unique - Heavy Day (G-Man)
02. Eric & The Vikings - It's Too Much For Man To Take Too Long (Mello)
03. Bobby Wilson - Don't Shut Me Out (G-Man)
04. Barbara Acklin - More Ways Than One (Mello)
05. The Four Sonics - Easier Said Than Done (G-Man)
06. James Brown - Bewildered (Mello)
07. J.J. Barnes - Snowflakes (G-Man)
08. We The People - Making My Daydream Real (Mello)
09. TSU Tornadoes - I Still Love You (G-Man)
10. The Vibrations - When Will My Turn Come (Mello)
11. The Miracles - You Never Miss A Good Thing (G-Man)
12. Little Tommy - Lov'h (Mello)
13. The Impressions - I've Found  That I've Lost (Mello)
14. The Rayons - I'm Giving Up Baby (G-Man)
15. The Main Ingredient - You've Got To Take It (If You Want It) (Mello)
16. Bobby Boyd - Whatcha Gonna Do About It (G-Man)
17. The Temptations - Two Sides To Love (Mello)
18. Ruth Brown - Anyone But  You (G-Man)

*
Post by G MAN
Link by DUSTYROSE
Tracks courtesy of MELLO & G MAN
Album cover by G MAN
*

~
~


9 comments:

  1. I like it, I like it. Great comp, especially the Ruth Brown song. Thank you for bringing this one back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx for the great music

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chi-Town, credit for the Ruth Brown track goes out to G Man. Our names should be reversed on the tracks after number 12 on.

    Thanx Chi-Town, Anonymous, & Chalino for your comments.
    They're always appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx Mello, G Man, DustyRose. Don't get discouraged, there are gente out there who really appreciate all the hard work you guyz put into your love of oldies. you guyz make life easier for people like me. Thanx again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just listened through... some real gems on this comp! Thanks, TSU Tornadoes is such a great group, thanks for introducing me to them, peace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Again G Man for posting another bad ass comp.

    Gonzo From L.A.

    ReplyDelete
  7. THANKS DustyRose, G Man & Mello!!!!! This is great music!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I greatly appreciate each and every single one of these compilations, thanks from the bottom of my soul

    ReplyDelete