Sunday, January 29, 2012

Lost Angels Souldies Vol. 4


Today I've got the missing album from The Lost Angels Series. This album was requested from the homie Gonzo in L.A. If you've checked out any of the other volumes you know this one is gonna be pure gold. This badboy was crafted by our Sacramento homeboy P-STYLZE & The Chicago Soul Gangster MELLO CAPONE. Check this baby out and shoot back thru to give the homies some luv on this volume. Maybe a lil' luv will get em 2 extend the series. 

G MAN

Track List:
01. Candace Love - I Want To Get Back (P-Stylze)
02. Margie Joseph & Blue Magic - What's Come Over Me [Atco '75] (Mello)
03. Odds & Ends - Talk That Talk (P-Stylze)
04. Paul Williams - Once You Had A Heart (Mello)
05. Faye Hill & The Hill Sisters- You Come To Me In The Rain (P-Stylze)
06. Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - Much Better Off [Tamla '68] (Mello)
07. John Roberts - Something Reminds Me (P-Stylze)
08. The Apollas - All Sold Out [Warner Bros. '67] (Mello)
09. Michael Kirkland - Together (P-Stylze)
10. Sister Sledge - Weatherman [Atco '72] (Mello)
11. Otis Clay - It Was Jealousy (P-Stylze)
12. The Dramatics - You're The Best Thing In My Life [MCA '80] (Mello)
13. Synclayr's - You Came Along (P-Stylze)
14. The Sweet - Don't Do It (Mello)
15. The Showmen What Would It Take (P-Stylze)
16. The Trammps - Seasons For Girls [Atlantic '77] (Mello)
17. The Temprees - Your Love (Is All I Need) (P-Stylze)
18. Five Flights Up - Do What You Wanna Do [TA '70] (Mello)
19. Sho Nuff - What Am I Gonna Do (P-Stylze)
20. Helena Ferguson - The Loneliness (Is Coming Again) [Compass '67] (Mello)
21. Ted Taylor - Sweet Lovin Pair (P-Stylze)

*
Post by G MAN
Link courtesy of P-STYLZE
Tracks courtesy of  MELLO CAPONE & P-STYLZE
Album cover by P-STYLZE
*

~
~


12 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post G Man.
    As always the comps are heavy hitting!
    Gonzo from L.A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot, cant wait to listen to this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you one and all for this nice post. This is another goodie in a long line of goodies on this site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bravo – absolute top-class shit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Madd love going out to G MAN, P-STYLZE, and MELLO CAPONE. This is on blast !! Every song keeps me rewinding it !! Thank you for this dopeness. The album cover is hot !! Respect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Q-Vo Everyone....Damn homie you posted this comp up a Day and a half ago and already got 70 downloads....Gracias for the 4 that left a comment...It is appreciated, Any future comps from myself will be on request in the comment section....

    P

    ReplyDelete
  7. A major shout out to those that know how to leave a comment, love you folks. I've never been one to be impressed by the amount of downloads, It's the comments that count to me.
    Six comments with 70 downloads in less than 2 days does nothing for me. I feel like I'm wasting my time, ya dig?
    Anything I have to do with comps in the future will require a comment to have access to the link.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its all about you G-MAN,P,MELLO !! damn hot album you homies put together 4 everyone! I really appreciate it, as always keep up the hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. THANKS G Man, P-Stylze & Mello!!!!! Dope comp!

    ReplyDelete
  10. THANKS G Man, Mello & P-Stylze!!!!! Dope comp!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi

    I can't download Lost Angels Souldies Vol. 4

    Is there another link that will download for me?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Never mind I got it to work.
    Thank you so much for all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete