Monday, March 26, 2012

Those Were The Times


That Cali Collector that never takes a day off is back! Here's some brand new work by the homie JOKERS WILD. Scoop up this collector's special and holler back with your feedback!

G MAN

1. Misunderstood - The Vibes
2. Forgive One Mistake - Little Eddie Taylor
3. I'm Stepping Out With My Memories - The Vals
4. I'm Not Ready To Settle Down - Little Ben & The Cheers
5. Keep You Mine - Willie West
6. Last Night's Dream - Ron & The Monitors
7. Love Foundation - Peace On Earth
8. Gone Is Yesterday - Higgs & Wilson
9. In The Still Of The Night - Santo & Johnny
10. Tears On My Pillow - Julie Town
11. Wasted Nights - Rodge Martin
12. Love Attack - Johnny Copeland
13. I Can't Stop - Kenny Wells
14. Excuse Me Baby - Mr. Tears
15. I'll Walk Thru The Drakness - Charles Perry
16. I'm So Sad (Short Version) - Benitez & Nebula
17. Every Beat Of My Heart - Little Duck & The Drakes
18. I'm Gonna Hold On To You - Alice Rozier & Little Joe
19. Groove Me With Your Loving - Doris & Kelley
20. Lonely Girl - Emma Atkins
21. Include Me - Dawn & Sunset
22. Sure As Sin - Jeanie Green
23. I Would Be A Fool - Bob Andy
24. My Baby Calls - Little Willie & The Imperials
25. (You Better) Watch Your Step - Sammy Sevens
26. Down On My Knees - Nat Phillips
27. My Last Dance With You - Nathaniel Mayer & the Fabulous Twilights
28. Be My Woman - Robert Tanner

*
Post by G MAN
Link courtesy of JOKERS WILD
Tracks courtesy of JOKERS WILD
Album cover by JOKERS WILD
*

~
~

11 comments:

  1. A firme set of rolas here. Major props to fellow Cali collector Jokers Wild. Great job on the cover. Gracias for dropping a class comp on us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet and firme comp. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi G Man

    Thanks yet again, I am looking forward to this

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You... Little on the slow side for my taste but quality all the same Especially when sittin' on the balcony in the sun.

    Regards

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joker's Wild and G. Another great one. Of course, how can a guy go wrong with Little Ducky & the Drakes, and the coolest of all ... Nathaniel Mayer. Thanks for making my day a little brighter. You guys are the best.

    Gary J

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, those were the times... thanks! great compilation of lovely soul oldies. Greets from a Sweden that is finally seeing signs of the spring after a long (too long) winter... peace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for a real firme comp JW, they're all good. Thanks for including the Bob Andy track,(especially since he's one of Jamaica's forgotten original soul artists)

    ReplyDelete
  8. JOKERZ WILD & THE G-MAN, Gracias 4 the great drop homies, way to lay down a sweet batch of rolas! keep on dropping those firme bombs upon us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gracia's Jokers Wild, another killer comp & Badass cover !

    ReplyDelete
  10. THANKS JokersWild and G Man!!!!! Always coming thru the the dope joints.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanx to Jokers Wild and G Man for another down set of rolas. Jokers Wild, that's one of the cleanest covers yet. Gracias

    ReplyDelete