Friday, February 14, 2014

DustyRose's From The Heart Vol. 3 2014


Ahhh Love is in the air once again......Here is for all the lover's out there in the world!  Cuddle up, slow dance or just lay back and enjoy a quiet evening listening to music with the one you love or the one your with... :)

Big props to my cover boy RossyBoy!

NO password needed this time around, feeling generous today with updated links for Vol. 1 & 2 in case you missed them!
My Valentine gift to everyone, so wishing you all a Sweet Valentine's Day!  

                                        Enjoy ())>--- Rose

                                       Tracklist:

01. Billy Stewart - My Funny Valentine
02. Ralph & TheTelecasters - Something Deep Inside
03. Watch Tower - Forever, Together (Reprise)
04. The Sounds - You Could Never Be Mine
05. Magnetic Touch - Together
06. Freddie & Lou - You'll Be Mine Tonight
07. The Accents - I Give My Heart To You
08. The High Seas - We Go Together
09. The Black Keys -  Never Gonna Give You Up
10. The Whatnauts - We Will Always Be Together
11. Clickettes - Tonight And Forever
12. Tommy Brown - Well There Goes My Heart
13. The Main Events - My Heart Remembers
14. Eddie Floyd - Watcha Gonna Do With My Heart
15. Jerry Butler & Brenda Lee Eager - If This World Were Mine
16. Sugar Pie DeSanto - I Love You So Much
17. The Shirelles - There Goes My Heart
18. Robert Upchurch - Glad Your Mine
19. Bloodstone - Closer Together
20. Stevie Wonder - Forever
21. Little Isidore & The Inquisitors - In Paradise
22. The Jackson 5 - La La (Means I Love You)
23. The Determinations - But Not For Me
24. The Tri-Dells - Baby I Love You So
25.The Detroit Spinners - Cupid (I've Loved You For A Long Time)
Happy Valentine's Day!



DustyRose's From The Heart Vol. 3 2014 
http://www.sendspace.com/file/udyiav

New links for Vol 1 & 2 are under "labels" on the right side under DustyRose's From The Heart 


Post by DUSTYROSE
Link courtesy of DUSTYROSE
Tracks courtesy of DUSTYROSE
Album cover by ROSSYBOY

20 comments:

  1. Gracias DustyRose good comp for the occasion well appreciated & just to let you know your prisoner of love vol. 3 was just as good as all your other comps gracias enjoy your Valentines day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there Andres, Thanks for commenting, I'm glad you enjoyed them!

      Delete
  2. That's what I call sexy without showing anything!! Great look and the gems look even better. Happy Valentines to you and to the rest of the newbies(oldies) like me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your so welcome Richsoul, glad to give you some eye candy to enjoy & I appreciate your comment !

      Delete
  3. Thank You MissRose, can't wait to hear all 3 volumes. I already know that they will be just as great as all your other comps are. I swear i don't know what took me so long to find you guys I've really missed out on a lot of great music even though I'm a long time street veterano, when i hear some of your comps they remind me of past times and when i hear songs from back in the day and say damn how come i never heard this before? you are a true Blessing Kid...Gracias. bigROBERT:.more past than future.:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thank you Roberto for another killer comment!, Love it that you really enjoy what I put out here, Always a pleasure to turn you on to them rola's you never heard and that give you great satisfaction!!

      Delete
  4. Ciao Rose,
    Thank you for this marvelous compilation.
    I'm gonne enjoy every second of it.
    Greetz from Belgium.

    Amichevole,
    Rocco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciao Rocco my Belgium friend! always glad to hear from you & love ur comments, ur very welcome & hope you enjoyed your Valentine gift!!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks for leaving a Thank you, appreciate it !

      Delete
  6. Awesome Thank you for the drop appreciated a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rose. Thanks for the tracks and for taking the time to upload them on to sendspace.com since I know that must take a long time and for posting up the previous labels. Also thanks for the album artwork RossyBoy. Can't wait to hear Billy Stewart.
    votdosdismean at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. THANKS Rosalie and RossyBoy!! Another dope comp here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's been a while since I been here DustyRose. Glad to see that you guys are still here putting this amazing songs. I'm wondering if any of these singers have this songs as original video footage from back in the days?

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's been a while since I been here DustyRose. Glad to see that you guys are still here putting this amazing songs. I'm wondering if any of these singers have this songs as original video footage from back in the days?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not that I know of, U can try U-Tube, Never know

      Delete