Tuesday, September 28, 2010

B Thankful 4 What U Got: I'm Pretending Vol. 2

1. Be Thankful For What You Got...Winston Curtis
2. Of All The Hearts...Black and Blue
3. Got To Get Through To You...T.S.U. Toronados
4. Many Times I Cried...Charles Swain, David Tolbert & Black Liberation
5. I'd Rather Do It Myself...The Millionaires
6. Showered With Love...Ollie & The Nightingales
7. You Must Be losing Your Mind...Jimmy Rae
8. I've Got To Have You...Sheila Jack
9. Sorry I Can't Help You...The Lost Generation
10. Love Sweet Love...Tyrone Ashley
11. I Am A Believer...Don Julian & The Meadowlarks
12. Never Gonna Give You Up...Shirley & Shirelles
13. It Doesn't Seem So Long Ago...New Experience
14. I'm Pretending...Priscilla Page
15. Along Came Pride...Donnie Elbert
16. Keep My Baby Cool...Hot Chocolate
17. Rising Cost Of Love...Darrow Fletcher
~

3 comments:

  1. Being thankful for these tunes Bro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can i embedd yer player? it's radness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just joined playlist to embedd yer radio yet cannot find it?
    can u mail me?
    stevedotdotdot@yahoo.com
    thanks

    ReplyDelete