Thursday, September 9, 2010

These Are The Things Vol. 2


01 - Emulations - Intro
02 - The Superbs - One Bad Habit
03 - The Ethics - Tell Me
04 - Donnie Elbert - Everything To Me
05 - People's Choice - Run to Me
06 - Jack & The Mods - Don't Wake Me Up
07 - Timothy Wilson - Baby Baby Please
08 - The Royal Jesters - Girl I Can't Forget
09 - The Esquires - No Doubt About It
10 - You Me & Him - Hey Love, I'm For Real
11 - Houston Outlaws - What Am I Gonna Do
12 - The Festivals - I'll Always Love You
13 - The Whatnauts - Please Make The Love Go Away
14 - The Summits - Let Me Love You Again
15 - The Ethics - Farewell
16 - Manhattans - Follow Your Heart
17 - Ronnie Walker - Really Really Love You
18 - Donnie Elbert - Will You Ever Be Mine
19 - Brief Encounter - Just A Little Notion
20 - The Continental IV - I Don't Have You
21 - Leroy Hutson - So in Love With You
22 - Emulations - Outro Download
~
~

No comments:

Post a Comment