Tuesday, September 14, 2010

These Are The Things Vol. 9


1.Baby I Need Your Love-The Ambers
2.You Can Do Me Some Good-The Class Mates
3.Lost On A Highway-The Final Seconds
4.I Wish It Were Me-The Implements
5.I'll Go Crazy-September
6.It's Gotta Be Love-The Trumains
7.But Then You Left Me-Shades Of Sensation
8.Love Me, Leave Me-Valdons
9.I Don't Want To Go-Little Mr Lee & The Cherokees
10.When The Morning Comes-Sly, Slick & Wicked
11.She's Gone-Step By Step
12.Something To Remember You By-Brighter Side Of Darkness
13.Never Let Me Go-The Van Dykes
14.Make You Mine-Honey & The Bees
15.I Made Up My Mind-The Cheers
16.You Found Yourself Another Fool-The Elgins
17.Let Him Go-Sherri & The Quovans
18.That's The Way It Is-Love
19.Have You Seen My Heartaches Lately-The 11th Commandment
20.Some Of Your Time-The Attractions
21.Hello Stranger-Quickest Way Out
~

2 comments:

  1. Hey G! Thanks for all the sides!!
    Track 18 "That's The Way It Is" is done by Love

    Amospop

    PS - give my best to DustyRose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great collection. Thanks.

    GDJ

    ReplyDelete