Tuesday, September 14, 2010

These Are The Things Vol. 8


1.Day By Day-Continental IV
2.Looking For A Love-The Classics
3.Man From The Sky-Carlos Wright
4.Lovers To Friends-The Satagans
5.Peepin Through The Window-Lee Williams & The Cymbals
6.Let Them Keep On Talking-Top Shelf
7.No Time-The Gliders
8.I Loved & I Lost-The Impressions
9.Love Storm-The Perfections
10.Hiding In Your Heart-Timothy Wilson
11.What A Shame-The Dynamics
12.Gotta Get To You-The 4th Kingdom
13.I'm Tired Of Running Around-Young Ladies
14.This Love For Real-Hands Of Time
15.Call You Baby-The Pearls
16.Heavenly Thing-The Mark-Keys
17.I Can't Tell A Lie-The Gaslights
18.I'm So Devoted-The Epsilons
19.If You Really Want To Make It-Family Circle
20.Love Comes & Goes-Lee Fields & The Expressions
21.I'm So Afraid-Jay W King
22.I'll Be Gone-Lee Williams & The Cymbals
~

No comments:

Post a Comment