Wednesday, September 8, 2010

These Are The Things Vol. 1


01 - Emulations - These Are The Things
02 - Weldon Irvine - Morning Sunrise
03 - Mike & The Censations - Gonna Try To Get You Back
04 - Ambers - Never Could You Be My Girl
05 - Epics - Everytime I Cry
06 - Dynamics - What Would You Do
07 - Timothy Wilson - Just Another Guy
08 - Chicago Gangsters - Blind Over You
09 - The Monclairs - Dreaming's Out Of Season
10 - Brief Encounter - Where Will I Go
11 - The Whatnauts - Strolling
12 - The Newcomers - Girl, This Boy Loves You
13 - Si Berians - Crying Baby Won't Stop The Hurt
14 - The Persuaders - Can't Go No Further And Do No Better
15 - Main Attraction - Keep On Walking
16 - Rock Candy - I Don't Think I'll Ever Love Another
17 - Mike & The Censations - Victim Of Circumstance
18 - Pacesetters - What About Me, Baby
19 - Lee Williams & The Cymbals - I Love You More
20 - The Wasters - Accept My Love
21 - The Ethics - Sad Sad Story
22 - Techniques IV - I Feel So Good Inside
23 - Johnson, Hawkins, Tatum & Durr - You Can't Blame Me
~
~

5 comments:

  1. Orale Carnel, I've checked my email daily waiting for an invite to you top of the line blog. Thank you sooo much ese! I've missed all of your work! I am happy to this bad ass gem as my first back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. are these albums on cd anywhere??

    ReplyDelete
  3. now this is what im talking about nothing but sweet soul rolas...you guys are definitely putting it down for the brown!

    ReplyDelete