Tuesday, September 14, 2010

These Are The Things Vol. 10 (The Very Best of)


This is the final volume of this fantastic soul series crafted by the Killazona couple Anna and her man. Gotta give a big thanx 2 these 2 for gifting this tight drop to SOUTH SIDE SOULDIEZ!

1.Hey Mr. Lonesome-Van Dykes
2.Could I Be Falling In Love-Syl Johnson
3.Pot Of Gold-El Count Executives
4.I'll Step Aside-Moments Of Truth
5.I Don't Want You-The Lovations
6.Before You take Another Step Girl-The Vanguards
7.Temptation Is Hard To Fight-George McGregor
8.I Love You More-Lee Williams & The Cymbals
9.Hide & Seek-Natural Experience
10.I'm In Love-Billy Stewart
11.I'm Better Off Without You-The Insiders
12.Cry No More-C.O.D.s
13.Look And You'll See-Little Gregory & The Concepts
14.I Love You Girl (part 1)Burnt Toast & Coffee
15.We're Gonna Make It-Masterpiece
16.No Sign Of Sadness-Bull & The Capalaras
17.Born To Love You-The Temptations
18.Honey Dove-Lee Fields & The Expressions
19.Girl Don't Go-The Moments
20.Tried So Hard To Please Her-Knights Brothers
21.Take Care-June Conquest
22.How Do You Say Goodbye-Heartbreakers
23.I've Got To Find Me A Love-Van Dykes
~

5 comments:

  1. THANK YOU G-MONEY FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK ON GIVING US THIS FIRME COLLECTION OF THEM RARE SOUL....BUT I THINK THATS YOU AND YOUR GIRL......JEJEJEJE ....I DONT KNOW.......ALRATO

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big thanks for this compilation ese. I really have enjoyed it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Just want to take a minute to thank G Man and all his collaborators for keeping all the old links open. Every once in awhile i notice i don't have some of the old comps anymore and nine times of ten the link will still be there. I just wanted to thank G Man and the crew for all your hard work on the comps and maintaining the blog spot. Much Respect and a very heartfelt Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I didn't leave comments for each volume. I downloaded all 10. I used to have all these but my hard drive crashed. Firme comp and gracias for your hard work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gracias for your hard work. I downloaded all ten so I'm commenting on all of them.

    ReplyDelete