Friday, September 10, 2010

These Are The Things Vol. 6


1.What Did I Do Wrong-The Week Nights
2.Where Did He Come From-Sunday
3.To Say I Love Her-Young Mods
4.Is There Someone-Ebonnees
5.To Love To Love-Billy Stewart
6.Take Me For What I Am-Henry Ford
7.Living A Lie-Mike & The Censations
8.Find Me-The Attractions
9.Of All The Hearts-Deception
10.Please Don't Go, Stay-The Unknowns
11.I Don't Wanna Cry-The After Hours
12.Looking In From The Outside-El Dorados
13.That's How I Feel-The Suspects
14.You Have Everything-The Metaphors
15.Look What We've Done To Love-The Glass-House
16.Sooner Or Later-Little Anthony & The Imperials
17.You're The One I Need-The Positive
18.Please Have Mercy Baby-Honey & The Bees
19.Cause I'm Loving You-Marvelles
20.Yes I Do-Bleu Lights
21.You Need Confidence-Van Dykes
22.Can't Get Over Losing You-Donnie Elbert
23.Do What You're Doing-The Rising Sun
~

No comments:

Post a Comment