Thursday, September 9, 2010

These Are The Things Vol. 4


1.It's The Way Nature Planned It-The Four Tops
2.I've Been Trying-Archie Dell & The Bells
3. Body & Soul-Soul Generation
4.There Is Nothing Better Than Love-The Magic Tones
5.Love & Care-The Cold Four
6.In My Opinion-The Vandals
7.Love Of A Girl-The Emotions
8.Please Say It Isn't So-Lee "Shot" Williams
9.I'm A Loser- A Brighter Side Of Darkness
10.To Be A Lover-Gene Chandler
11.Loving You Is The Next Best Thing To Heaven-Continental Four
12.I Could Never Hurt You Girl-Ralfi Pagan
13.I'm Gonna Prove It-The Softones
14.Choice Of Colors-The Impressions
15.Is It Me You Really Love-Black Velvet
16.Familiar Footsteps-Gene Chandler
17.The Girl I Lost-Epics
18.Everything About You-James Taylor
19.A Broken Heart-The Day Tones
20.Think Back-The Attractions
21.Move On Up-Dynamics
~

No comments:

Post a Comment