Sunday, September 12, 2010

These Are The Things Vol. 7


1.Poor Loser-The Cautions
2.I've Got To Go On Without You-The Van Dykes
3.There Is A Beauty-Frankie & The Spindles
4.I'll Never Grow Tired-Rosie Lopez
5.This Time-Family Connection
6.Lost Her Love-Family Connection
7.Why Can't Be Like It Was Before-Oral Caress
8.A Thousand Tomorrows-The Steelers
9.If I Could Make Magic-Lumpin
10.Point Of No Return-Odds Against Tomorrow
11.Look At Her Now-United Four
12.I'm In Love-The Turbulations
13.Something Special-The Four Shades
14.Girl Don't Worry-Soul In-Pression
15.How Could I Say Goodbye-The Sapphires
16.Lost On A Highway-The Final Seconds
17.Change-Family Circle
18.I've Made Up My Mind-The Paramount Four
19.Doin' The Best I Can-The Van Dykes
20.Go Right On-The Three Reasons
21.I Need Your Love-The Vegas
22.I'm Only A Man-The Gaslights
~

1 comment:

  1. 7 is a lucky number so i'm started with this volume and i can only say "Respect" cause this compilation is filled with some amazing songs. Can't wait to listen to the other volumes. Thanks Very Much G MAN

    ReplyDelete